|home||who we are||what we do||join us||contact us||in the past||the present|
planning and conservation
The Planning & Conservation Sub-group:
1) Identifies planning applications for the area around the Fields and local surrounding areas as soon as possible after they are made.
2) Forms a view on the good and bad aspects of an application and whether to ignore, to comment only, or to object.
3) If necessary, submits its views to The Council before the deadline.
4) If necessary, alerts and discusses plans with residents potentially affected by proposed developments.
5) Sends a representative to speak to the HFA submission at the East Area Planning meeting at which the application is to be decided.
6) Submits its views to the Planning Inspectorate in the case of appeals.
7) Provides comments on policies produced by the Mayor of
8) Reports back to the full committee.
Members of the Planning sub-group: David Boniface, Jeannie Burnett, Anita de Lotbinière, Martin Jones, Maryse Jones, Robin Mabey, Paul Williams
back to: what we do home